These conductive PCB racks are moulded with black conductive polypropylene. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards.
Robust, moulded conductive PCB holders are a very convenient method of storage and shipping in assembly area. These PCB racks are moulded with black conductive polypropylene. Ideally, these should be used in unison with an ESD conductive surface such as an ESD bench mat or ESD workbench. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards. Manufactured from a rigid carbon infused material these PCB racks are also stackable for space saving. For use in static controlled product areas where the racks give a conductive path to ground.
- Electrical resistance RV: 10^(3) to 10^(5) Ω.
- Strong rigid construction.
- Stackable for space saving storage.
- Recommended maximum operating temperature is 75°C.
- Moulded from black conductive polypropylene.
- Ideal for the transportation or storage of PCBs.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
PCB Racks can be used for the following:
- Maintenance and Repair.
- Transportation (within assembly areas).
Please Note: All of our PCB racks are now Imilani manufactured.
Discover our full PCB Rack range by clicking here.