These PCB holders are moulded black conductive polypropylene. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards.
Robust, moulded conductive PCB holders are a very convenient method of storage and shipping in assembly area. These PCB racks are moulded black conductive polypropylene. Ideally, these should be used in unison with an ESD conductive surface such as an ESD bench mat or ESD workbench. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards. Manufactured from a rigid carbon infused material these PCB racks are also stackable for space saving. For use in static controlled product areas where the racks give a conductive path to ground.
Our conductive PCB racks are available in various sizes:
- PCBS – Maximum board thickness 3.0mm wide (Size: 210 x 275 x 95mm -25 slots).
- PCBL – Maximum board thickness 2.2mm wide (Size: 350 x 270 x 130mm -25 slots).
- PCBHD – Maximum board thickness 3.0mm wide (Size: 406 x 275 x 150mm -48 slots).
- UPCKS – Maximum board thickness 3.0mm wide. (Size: 400 x 77mm -20 slots) Universal Panel Carrier.
- Electrical Resistance RV: 10^3 to 10^5 Ω.
- Strong rigid construction.
- Stackable for space saving storage.
- Recommended maximum operating temperature is 75°C.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Moulded from black conductive polypropylene.
- Ideal for the transportation or storage of PCB’s.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Discover our storage range by clicking here.