These PCB holders are moulded black conductive polypropylene. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards.
Robust, moulded conductive PCB holders are a very convenient method of storage and shipping in assembly area. These PCB racks are moulded black conductive polypropylene. Ideally, these should be used in unison with an ESD conductive surface such as an ESD bench mat or ESD workbench. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards. Manufactured from a rigid carbon infused material these PCB racks are also stackable for space saving. For use in static controlled product areas where the racks give a conductive path to ground.
- Electrical Resistance RV: 10^3 to 10^5 Ω.
- Strong rigid construction.
- Stackable for space saving storage.
- Recommended maximum operating temperature is 75°C.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Moulded from black conductive polypropylene.
- Ideal for the transportation or storage of PCB’s.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Please Note: All of our conductive euro boxes, flat fronted picking bins, dividers and PCB racks are now Imilani manufactured. The products are exactly the same but are now branded Imilani with their new production part code instead of the Fami logo and production code.
Discover our full PCB Rack range by clicking here.