Large conductive storage racks – ideal for storing and holding PCBs.
A simple yet very efficient method of storage and transportation of Printed Circuit Boards. Frames are fully adjustable and extremely versatile as they can be used in a vertical, horizontal or flat position. Large Conductive Storage Racks are made up of two conductive end walls located on aluminium rails with the option of a central divider for added capability. These assembled racks will fit perfectly into a standard euro container. All items are extremely strong and durable providing exceptional mechanical protection. The conductive properties provide a ‘Faraday Cage’ static safe environment for static sensitive devices and components.
Our PCB storage racks are available in either a small or large size. Aluminium rails come in several sizes – all rails are inter-changeable. Please click here to view our small storage rack.
Key Features of Storage Racks:
- Carrying frames used in the production, storage and transportation of PCBs.
- Frames are made up of 2 lateral walls located on aluminium rails and with the option of a central wall in between.
- Carrying frames can be built upon to create a custom made PCB storage solution.
- Can be used in vertical, horizontal and flat positions plus if equal in size, can be stacked.
- Slot sizes 2.5mm wide, 3.00mm deep with a 15.3mm pitch.
- Made of conductive plastic.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
Conductive polypropylene is a top quality plastic material, perfectly suitable for ensuring protection from electrostatic discharges. Conductive polypropylene racks can be used to safely store and transport sensitive electronic components (PCBs).
Discover our full range of PCB Racks by clicking here.