ESD File Holder – Excellent for the storage, transportation and handling of documents and files in an Electrostatic Protected Area (EPA).
Bondline’s ESD File Holder is produced with anti-static raw materials and a non-coating surface to make it ESD permanent. For use in ESD sensitive areas and clean level environments such as microelectronics, biological and medical field, etc.
They are compliant to EN 61340-5-1 standards and are essential for storing instructions, checklists or any document where static is controlled. The ESD warning logo allows for easy identification of items that are ESD susceptible. Unlike most ESD Document Holders, the material is permanent static-dissipative, with a permanent shelf life.
- Surface resistance: 10^(6) – 10^(9) ohms.
- Triboelectric voltage: <100V.
- Decay time: 1000V-100V <1.0S.
- Material: ESD PVC.
- Size: A4.
- Colour: Transparent.
- Yellow ESD warning symbol for easy items susceptible to ESD.
- Blue or green reinforced spine (please specify on request if you’d like a certain colour).
- ESD permanent.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1 specifications.
Use in conjunction with ESD Ring Binders.