Static Control Series Features
The Abeba ‘Static Control’ series includes the following features:
- CE approved.
- SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Mcc mono coque cap (200 joules).
- Upper leather/ microfibre.
- Asc – anti slip contact.
- Replaceable acc Wave insoles.
- Orthopedic insoles possible.
- Sanitised® treated.
- ESD dissipative according to EN 61340.
1) SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20345:2011.
2) Rubber outsole maximum grip.
3) Torsions waist hard rubber compound.
4) Protection from ankle twisting.
5) Resistant to acid, base and fuel.
Shoes are classed as ESD shoes when the on-state resistance value of the system, person, shoe or floor in under 3.5 x 107 or 35 meg-ohm according to EN 61340-5-1. The qualification of the shoes is made depending on three following climate classifications:
- 15% relative humidity
- 25% relative humidity
- 50% relative humidity
According to EN 631340-4-3 < 108 Ohm. Attention should be paid to the different procedures of both test methods:
- EN 61340-5-1 human being in the shoes on a metal plate or the floor used.
- EN 61340-4-3 metal balls in the shoe on a metal plate.
Shoes used for primary grounding in ESD protection must be selected in combination with the floor covering to be used so that the combined resistance to ground (Rg) is in the required range.