Abeba ESD-Occupational Clog Shoes 38300 in the colour white.
Supplied as a pair. Available in sizes (European size 36-47) or (UK size 3.5-12).
ESD-Occupational Clog Shoes 38300 are manufactured with a microfibre material. Designed to be comfortable for all day wear, stylish, as well as easy to adjust and slip on. These shoes have a microfibre heel patch for added comfort, a lightweight Mono-PU-outsole and an adjustable and foldable heel strap. They are ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340 standard which makes them suitable for wear in static controlled areas (EPAs).
ABEBA is one of the largest and most modern shoe manufacturers in Europe with customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. Their shoes are specially designed to provide perfect protection, a healthy foot climate and best wearing comfort for an every day use.
Properties of 38300 Shoes:
- CE, EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, A, FO, SRA
- Microfibre, white
- Lightweight Mono-PU-outsole
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340
- Heel strap foldable, adjustable
- Microfibre heel patch
- Climate class 1
- ESD symbol featured on shoes
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- ESD-compliant according to DIN EN 61340
- SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012
- Abrasion resistant, anti-slip PU outsole.
For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.