We offer a comprehensive range of high quality footwear for personnel grounding, a few of which are shown here. For primary grounding these shoes should be used in conjunction with suitable static dissipative flooring. All footwear are anti-slip, available in multiple sizes and in various colours.
Please contact us for a complete list of our range.
Properties of ESD Black Shoe with Velcro 31136:
- Leather with Air-Mesh textile inlays, black.
- Slip resistance PU outsole sole.
- Sanitized treated.
- ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340.
- Breathable lining with Silver ions.
- Double velcro fastening.
- Climate class 1.
Light Series Features
The Abeba ‘Light’ series includes the following features:
- CE approved.
- SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012.
- Upper leather/ microfibre.
- Respiration absorbing special lining with silver ions.
- Lightweight PU-sole with high slip resistance.
- Replaceable acc Wave insole.
- Heel and foot lift.
- Orthopaedic insoles possible.
- Sanitised® treated.
- ESD dissipative according to EN 61340.
- ATEX® according to EN 61340-4-3, climate class 1, 23 ± 2°C, 12% ± 3% RH.
1) SRA slip resistance according to EN ISO 20347:2012.
2) PU sole slip resistance, shock absorption, lightweight.
3) Resistant to fuel.
4) Shock absorber cushioning.
Shoes are classed as ESD shoes when the on-state resistance value of the system, person, shoe or floor in under 3.5 x 107 or 35 meg-ohm according to EN 61340-5-1. The qualification of the shoes is made depending on three following climate classifications:
- 15% relative humidity
- 25% relative humidity
- 50% relative humidity
According to EN 631340-4-3 < 108 Ohm. Attention should be paid to the different procedures of both test methods:
- EN 61340-5-1 human being in the shoes on a metal plate or the floor used.
- EN 61340-4-3 metal balls in the shoe on a metal plate.
Shoes used for primary grounding in ESD protection must be selected in combination with the floor covering to be used so that the combined resistance to ground (Rg) is in the required range.