Reliable, Continuous Wrist-Strap And Bench Monitor ensures wrist-strap is working and that the workstation is properly grounded.
The Wrist Strap On-Line Monitor is designed to continuously monitor whether the wrist strap or Earth is disconnected. It works by drawing static from the human body continuously and has an instant warning LED and alarm to warn the user if either fails. This monitor includes a power supply.
Key Benefits of Continuous Wrist-Strap & Bench Monitor:
- 900k – 35 Meg Test Range.
- Continuously monitors both the user as well as the bench.
- Instant warning of Wrist Strap failure to improve production quality.
- Highly reliable, easy and convenient.
- Small and handy.
- Cost-effective price.
- Includes power supply.
- Fitted with a standard banana socket for universal use.
- Meets the requirements of IEC 61340-5 International Standard.
- Compliant to CE, RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bondline is a leading UK supplier and vast stockist of ESD control equipment.
Meets the Following ESD Standards & Requirements:
|IEC 61340-5-1||Qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC|
|RoHS compliant||REACH compliant|
Directions For Use:
1) Fix the unit to the convenient place on your workbench, either underneath via the hook and loop strap supplied or on the bench surface.
2) Connect the power supply into the power socket located on the back of the unit.
3) Connect the black lead to the bench ensuring that the bench is grounded.
4) Connect your wrist strap and cord via banana plug into the 4mm jack plug located on the front of the unit.
5) The unit is now ready to use.
For a more visual guide, watch the video below.
See our full range of ESD Testing Equipment here – ESD Test Instruments | Bondline.