Reliable, Continuous Wrist-Strap And Bench Monitor ensures wrist-strap is working and that the workstation is properly grounded.
The Wrist Strap On-Line Monitor is designed to continuously monitor whether the wrist strap or Earth is disconnected. It works by drawing static from the human body continuously and has an instant warning LED and alarm to warn the user if either fails. This monitor includes a power supply.
- 900k – 35 Meg Test Range.
- Continuous Wrist-Strap And Bench Monitor, continuously monitors both the user as well as the bench.
- Instant warning of Wrist Strap failure to improve production quality.
- Highly reliable, easy and convenient.
- Small and handy.
- Cost-effective price.
- Includes power supply.
- Fitted with a standard banana socket for universal use.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
Directions For Use:
1) Fix the unit to the convenient place on your workbench, either underneath via the Velcro supplied or on the bench surface.
2) Connect the power supply into the power socket located on the back of the unit.
3) Connect the black lead to the bench ensuring that the bench is grounded.
4) Connect your wrist strap and cord via banana plug into the 4mm jack plug located on the front of the unit.
For a more visual guide, watch the video below.
All test instruments are manufactured to the very highest quality allowing qualification to council directives 89/336/EEC.
For enquiries about this product, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01793 511000.
To see our full ESD Testing range, click here.