Premium Best Selling ESD Bench Material is used for controlling electrostatic discharge within the EPA. Antistatic matting controls this discharge allowing static electricity to transfer safely to ground. It also protects the surface of the sensitive devices from during productions.
Example ESD Bench Mat workstation
ESD matting is designed to drain static charge from items placed on its surface, for a mat to effectively ground an item, it must be either conductive or dissipative and be connected to a suitable grounding point.
The KSMLF matting range’s top layer is static-dissipative with a conductive backing giving a typical resistance to ground = 106-108 ohms. The smooth surface allows easy cleaning. The textured finish adds added operator comfort, the matting is commonly for use in workshops, laboratories, electronic manufacturing industries.
- Durable 2-layer synthetic ESD rubber bench material is resistant to solder splash / hot paste and abrasion. Material doesn’t melt if in contact with hot metal parts or soldering debris. (Cheaper PVC based rubber mats are not solder proof.)
- The surface is scratch resistant prevents sliding of components, very easy to clean with Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner.
- Material is 2mm thick.
- The top layer is static-dissipative with a conductive backing giving a typical resistance to ground = 106 – 108
- Can be loose-laid at the work bench. No adhesives required.
- Fully Rohs Compliant meeting requirements of EN61340-5-1 and US ESD Associations ANSI S4.1 and S20.20 guidelines.
- Conforms to BS IEC 61340-5-1
- Custom sizes available to suit any requirements. Standard rolls are 10m long.
- All matting can be cut and studded to suit all customer requirements.