Premium ESD Black Lab Coats are the very best of the range, specially designed to be extremely comfortable and practical with superior ESD qualities.
2/3 in length, our premium ESD black lab coats belong to the standard collection of lab coats as their design meets the usual requirements. Although very similar in appearance, these lab coats are provided with superior qualities and features which makes them unbeatable compared to standard lab coats. Each lab coat is manufactured using a static dissipative woven fabric (carbon loaded yarns in 5 mm grid), making the smock suitable for wear in electrostatic protected environments (EPAs). The fabric is composed of 74% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 2% Conductive fibre and weighs 125 g/m. These lab coats can help prevent damage to sensitive electronic components that are being assembled or packaged within a protected area, making them a vital tool for electronics manufacturing, healthcare and cleanroom environments.
The premium ESD black lab coats are available in unisex sizes ranging from S – 3XL, giving you lots of choice to choose from. They have 2 side pockets and 1 breast pocket with an ESD symbol so you can hold items such as ESD pens with ease. Each lab coat has hidden snap-fasteners and cuffs with snap-fasteners. As optional features, you can also request for a standing collar, conductive elasticated cuffs, waist knitter and grounding smocks – giving you lots of flexibility.
Embroidered or printed company logo or text available upon request.
Individual custom-made ESD Clothing also available, including bespoke sizes and colours.
For quantity discounts, please contact the office.
- Available sizes: unisex S – 3XL
- Composed of 74% Polyester, 24% Cotton, 2% Conductive fibre
- Fabric weighs 125 g/m
- Static dissipative woven fabric (carbon loaded yarns in 5 mm grid)
- Black as standard colour, other colours can be requested
- High quality fabric, offering excellent comfort
- 2 side pockets, 1 breast pocket with ESD symbol
- V-neck collar
- Hidden snap-fasteners
- Cuff with snap-fasteners
- 2/3 length
- IEC/TS 61340-4-9-2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1-2018 ESD certified products
- CE approved
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Standing collar
- Conductive elasticated cuff
- Waist knitter
- Grounding smock
Why Choose Our ESD Lab Coats?
Here at Bondline, we ensure that we use the highest quality fabrics and static dissipative materials to provide excellent ESD protection. Additionally, our ESD clothing range is specially designed to be comfortable and light-weight for the operator to ensure maximum satisfaction and increased productivity.
- Premium range of ESD lab coats – the best of the best!
- Extremely comfortable, lightweight and breathable with great practicality.
- Superior materials and antistatic properties, providing excellent ESD protection.
- V-neck collar, 3 pockets (one breast pocket, two on lower sides) with poppers.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard and RoHS and REACH standards.
- Bespoke customisation – colours, logo embroidery, etc.
- Competitively-priced and high-quality.
- Unisex style.
Looking for blue or white lab coats? See our cost-effective lab coats.
To view our full range of ESD Garments, click here.