Cantilever construction allows maximum legroom. Height adjustable feet for easy levelling. Powder-coated light grey framework as standard. 20mm thick Neostat or Lamstat worktop options. Full range of accessories available including wrist straps, circuit breakers and earth/ground leads. Standard bench height is 840mm (760 and 920mm heights also available).
The Cantilever ESD Anti Static Bench range provide static dissipative properties which act as protection from an electrostatic charge for employees, and employers within the workplace. These workshop benches are ideal for electronic assembly industry. The workbench includes a wrist strap which is attached to the workbench which ensures that the user is earthed to the bench.
- General workshop bench with static dissipative properties.
- Suitable for use as an assembly or repair bench in the electrical and electronic industries.
- Cantilever construction allows for maximum legroom for the user.
- The sturdy framework is powder-coated sleek light grey.
- Available with Anti Static Neostat or Lamstat worktops.
- Full range of ESD accessories available here including galvanised louvre panels, anti-static floor matting and circuit breaker.
- The standard height available for these workbenches is 840mm, however, 760mm and 920mm heights are also available.
- These ESD Benches are delivered in knock-down form for easy on-site self-assembly.
- Workshop bench weight load: 250KG evenly distributed.
Choice of Worktops available:
Neostat Worktop – Total top thickness 20mm – A synthetic based sheet material for covering ESD workbenches.
Lamstat Worktop – Total top thickness 20mm with chipboard core- Actual Lamstat thickness is 8mm.