Accessories designed to fit both four leg and cantilever designs.
A slim line ESD magnifying lamp. Suitable for use in Electrostatic Protected Areas and for use on workbenches where ESD sensitive devices are being handled. Improves contrast and reduces glare. ESD optional lens available on request for a shadow free illumination.
The Daylight ESD Magnifying Lamp provides full protection against static electricity and electrostatic discharge (ESD). The COMPLETE lamp (Head, Lens, Joint & Arm) is grounded and has special static dissipative materials to smoothly take away static charges in a controlled manner, preventing any build up of static electricity which gives complete protection against ESD events.
The 17.5cm (7″) white glass lens, combines the latest innovations in lighting design. The Daylight(TM) energy saving tube ensures that you have plenty of comfortable daylight to work with and it has our Quick Lens Swap System(TM) so you can increase the magnification in seconds without any tools.
- Ergonomic and professional ESD safe magnifying lamp.
- Suitable for use in EPA, Electrostatic Protected Areas (IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESD 20:20).
- For use on workstations where ESD sensitive devices are being handled.
- Flicker-free electronic ballast, work for longer in optimal comfort.
- High quality metal arm for optimal flexibility and durability.
- 4cm (1.5″) precision optical white glass swing arm lens included 12D (4.0X).
- Solid lamp stem and sturdy metal clamp for your workstation.
- Floor-stands (D53060 & D53070) and Table Base (D52060) available separately.