Bondline’s 3-layer synthetic ESD rubber bench material is manufactured to the highest quality for use on ESD workbenches for EPA/ESD sensitive areas. Matting is 3mm thick and available in dark blue as standard. Provides a cushion feel which is good when working with sensitive components and assemblies. With its excellent lay-flat properties, it allows for a flat work surface. The surface layer is static-dissipative and resistant to abrasion, heat and solder splash.
The matting has a conductive centre layer with static dissipative surface and backing. The texture can easily be cleaned with our mat and tabletop cleaner. The user can be easily grounded to the mat with a 10mm press stud and earth point. Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 and ANSI 520.20 specifications.
- 3mm thick.
- Standard colour is dark blue; available in other colours on request.
- Resistant to abrasion, heat and solder splash.
- Available in custom sizes on request.
- Three layers (static-dissipative surface, conductive centre and static-dissipative backing).
- Compliant to EN 61340-5-1 and ANSI 520.20 specifications.
- Synthetic ESD rubber material.
- Excellent lay-flat properties.
- Highly durable.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
Example of an ESD Workstation:
We recommend using our Staticide Mat and Table Top Cleaner with this product to effectively clean the matting’s surface.